Meja Kitchen and Bar is located in Seminyak Area in Bali. The modern concept makes Meja became the cozy one to spend your time, making friends, eat and taste the difference of rich and delicious food
- Make sure all menus are wiped down, free of spots or stains, and complete.
- Make sure entry doors are clean, free of debris and inviting.
- Check with phone reservationists, or answering machine messages to assure that all reservations are noted.
- Plan out the seating chart and organize the reservations.
- Greets guests, escorts them to their table, pull seat out for the ladies, and present menus.
- Keep an eye out that the dining room & entryway
- Attends to guest’s queries / complaints and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons is met.
- Say good-bye to all of the guests. Check to see that everything was wonderful.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply:
Send your complete resume to Angela.Tasin@mejabali.com or deliver it directly to our restaurant
HR and Administration
Meja Kitchen and Bar
at IZE Seminyak Hotel
Jalan Kayu Aya No 68